Please feel free to drop me a line ...
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my Talk page.
The rulers of Macedon do not need to be in Category:Ancient Greeks, Category:Ancient Macedon, or Category :Ancient Greece as Category:Macedonian monarchs is already a subcategory of those three. - SimonP 21:59, Jan 14, 2005 (UTC)
Well, I am glad you have finálly fígured out which sólution is best for all of us. VMORO 16:08, Feb 6, 2005 (UTC)~
Demographics of Poland
Bulgarian names of the places
Please do not remove the Bulgarian names of the places/cities in the articles. These are factual information that may be usefull to some readers. Thank you very much for your contributions to Wikipedia. Greetings. --5ko 15:44, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Vote against FYROM falsification of Greek history.
Miskin 13:12, 16 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Slavic Macedonian Culture
Trying to change what the article about is tantamount to vandalism. The question as to whether this should be Macedonia or ROM has been heavily debated twice. If you continue to delete content in change links and references to ROM instead of Macedonia I will continue to revert your edits. freestylefrappe 23:42, 25 September 2005 (UTC)
- I am not trying to change anything. The article's name is "Slavic Macedonian Culture" as it should be, since all references are pointing out to the Slavic Macedonian element. The Architecture, Music, Art and Theater paragraphs in particular are solely referring to the (Former Yugoslav) Republic of Macedonia's cultural movements, achievements and/or institutions. Ninio 00:45, 26 September 2005 (UTC)
Break of Wikipedia Rules/If you continue I am forced to report
Please cease deleting my inclusion of a picture of several Macedonian Slav representatives; thank you.
reverting on Wikipedia:Replies to common objections
Whoops. Sorry for reverting your revert to my revert to revert to vandals' edits. :) --Codemonkey 05:19, 7 October 2005 (UTC)
What is this?!?
What are you doing? Haven't you said something before? Well, stay on your word, man! Bomac 13:25, 7 October 2005 (UTC)
Just leave the article as you did the last time (when you gave those clarifications). I reverted it after that, because Miskin erased everything. If it wasn't him, noone would touch that article. Bomac 14:36, 7 October 2005 (UTC)
- You are reverting without giving any sensible explanation. Have you read the talk page? Ninio 14:41, 7 October 2005 (UTC)
Read better: Miskin erased what you've done. I don't care what you think, anyway you'll be blocked because of violating 3RR. Regards. Bomac 15:11, 7 October 2005 (UTC)
Macedonian Slavs has been temporarily protected from editing. However, you can still discuss the article on the talk page. I urge you to please work out the dispute, using the dispute resolution process. Thanks. -- BMIComp (talk, HOWS MY DRIVING) 16:09, 7 October 2005 (UTC)
- Lots of things have happened to this article since. It was renamed, redirected and locked. Care to help out, Ninio? Chronographos 01:10, 14 October 2005 (UTC)
STOP editing Arvanites NOW. Check the talk page of the wiki and WP:ANI. We all know the truth. It's time the admins do something about it. please don't edit that wiki. With my best regards, +MATIA ☎ 17:13, 7 October 2005 (UTC)
- I've just read your comment where you were analysing what was previously discussed about demographics in Macedonia. Thank you very much for having the patience to summarise and repeat what was the consensus on that subject. I hope my previous comment on your talk page haven't offended you. I was blocked while not editing and I wouldn't like to see you blocked too. You have a sharp eye and that's good (I claim with my username that I have good eyes too, hehe). Keep up the good work! +MATIA ☎ 10:40, 9 October 2005 (UTC)
Hey Ninio! I noticed your work on and interst in Thessaloniki and wanted to let you know that I nominated the city's article for the Article Improvement Drive. It is very close to reaching Featured Article Status and it deserves that recognition. Please feel free to vote for its candidacy at the AID! --Caponer 01:03, 6 March 2006 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:53, 23 November 2015 (UTC)